How to Connect Your Airbnb Account to Guesty For Hosts
Congrats host! You’ve taken the first step toward streamlining your short-term rental hosting by signing up for your free trial of Guesty For Hosts…but to really see how our platform can help you manage your airbnb reservations to make hosting a breeze, you have to connect your airbnb account.
Once set up, this critical Airbnb integration will enable you to utilize Guesty For Hosts’s time-saving features and gain back hours of time spent managing your rental. Here is your step by step guide on how connect an airbnb account:
Step 1: Connect Your Airbnb Account to Guesty For Hosts
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the pop-up, click Get Started.
- Next to “Connect your Airbnb account”, click Start.
- Alternatively, click the Connect Airbnb Account button from any page.
- If you haven’t already, log in to your Airbnb account in a new tab in the same browser to establish a direct connection.
- In the pop-up box, click Continue.
- After clicking Continue you will be brought to your Airbnb account in the same browser tab.
Step 2: Allow Connection in Airbnb
- Under “Connect Airbnb to Guesty For Hosts”, scroll down to the bottom.
- Click the tickbox to agree to the Airbnb terms of service.
- Click Allow.
- After clicking Allow you will be brought back to Guesty For Hosts in the same browser tab. You have the option to import listings now or save this step for later.
Step 3: Import Airbnb Listings
- In the popup box, click Import my listings now.
- Under “Airbnb Listings”, click Import under the first listing.
- In the next screen, under “Import Listing” (scroll down to view all options):
- Enter the listing’s internal nickname.
- Select the listing’s group, or create a new group.
- Select Sync Setting..
- Click Continue.
- In the pop-up box, read the listing setting changes that will occur and click Confirm.
- Review changes to your listing settings and make updates as needed.
- Repeat the above steps for any additional listings.
After you click Confirm, you will be directed to the list of your Airbnb listings. A new listing will show “Importing” status.
Once the import process has finished and the status of your listing shows as “Connected”, you are ready to start using Guesty For Hosts! This is where the fun really begins!
If you have questions about how to connect your Airbnb account to Guesty For Hosts or how to use the platform once you have Airbnb integration, check out the Guesty For Hosts Help Center.